Hi all..
website: https://cvma294.us
Problem
I have a video set to auto play on my index page. It had been working just fine from the Vercel servers. I made some code changes, pushed to Git and now that video will not play. The changes I made had absolutely nothing do do with the video, or the html tag.
What I've Tried
- I know that things here on Vercel are case sensitive and I’ve ensured that case sensitivity is not the issue…
- I turned on directory browsing on my project so I could verify that the video is up there, which it is. But, just like from my
index.htmlpage, the video will not play. - I have verified that the video is not corrupt on my local machine. I’ve played it by launching it in windows media play, and tested my
index.htmlpage in three different local browsers, the video shows up and auto plays in all three.
Code Snippet
Here is my video tag. I’ve added the controls attribute to see if I could force it to play.
<video class="sizzleReel" width="100%" autoplay muted loop controls> <source src="./video/CampSizzle.mp4" type="video/mp4"> Your browser does not support the video tag.</video>Really odd that it was working now it wont.
Any help will be GREATLY apprecaited!
Rick

