Problem
I purchased the domain novindigital.be through Vercel several weeks ago. The nameservers are still pointing to the registry default (nsset.be) instead of Vercel’s nameservers (ns1.vercel-dns.com / ns2.vercel-dns.com).
Current Behavior
- The domain doesn’t resolve and cannot be used.
- SSL certificates cannot be issued.
- Nameserver assignment never completed after purchase.
This appears to be an issue on the registrar side where the nameserver assignment never completed after purchase. There’s nothing I can do from my dashboard to fix this — it requires someone at Vercel to push the nameserver update to the registrar.
Support Issue
When I tried to open a support case, I was told I need a paid account for “Domains → DNS Configuration” support. But this isn’t a DNS configuration question — I paid for a domain and the purchase didn’t complete properly. I shouldn’t need to upgrade my plan to get a fix for a product I already paid for.
Can someone from Vercel please look into this and update the nameservers for my domain?
Thanks.