Do you all mind escalating the following cases?
01482877 01485901 01401005 01462636 01233434 01508168 01509450 01502479
Your help is appreciated.
Do you all mind escalating the following cases?
01482877 01485901 01401005 01462636 01233434 01508168 01509450 01502479
Your help is appreciated.
Additional pending reports created by me and my colleagues: 01529183, 01522408
Hello? anyone?
Do you mind assisting? The oldest report goes back 7 weeks!
Pending reports: 01482877, 01557418, 01529183, 01502479, 01509450, 01462636, 01401005
I just check on these cases. It looks like investigation was completed on a few of them (01462636, 01401005, 01522408) and an update was shared on each with the team's findings and decisions.
I'm checking with the team about the rest of these cases. Thank you for sharing the numbers
Your help is appreciated. I'm checking the updates of those three. Obviously we overlooked. We'll reply if we can provide more information.
Do you mind escalating 01509450, 01529183, 01573202, 01557418?
The team has your reports 🙏