Hi Vercel Community 👋
I’d like to share Ornexa Shop, a Next.js Commerce project I’ve been developing as a practical case study in web performance, Technical SEO, structured data, and AI visibility.
🔗 Live project: https://shop.ornexa.net/
One of the main goals was to improve the technical foundation of the storefront while keeping the product experience fast and easy for search engines and AI systems to understand.
Some of the work includes:
- Mobile performance optimization and Core Web Vitals improvements
- JavaScript and image optimization
- Dynamic metadata and canonical URLs
- Product and Offer structured data
- WebPage, WebSite, and Organization entity relationships
- Internal linking and indexability improvements
- Dynamic product AEO content
- Semantic product information and specifications
- Official manufacturer source attribution
- AI crawler accessibility
During the performance work, the mobile PageSpeed score improved from 19 to above 90.
I also documented the optimization process as a case study on Ornexa:
The project is deployed on Vercel and the repository is public on GitHub:
🔗 https://github.com/Ornexanet/vexora-commerce
I’d be interested in feedback from the community, especially around Next.js performance architecture, Technical SEO, and making product information easier for both traditional search engines and AI-based search systems to retrieve and understand.
