Hi Lars, I'm Zain, a young developer building Relay. It opens pull requests that handle SDK breaking changes: it finds the affected code, fixes it, runs the repo's own tests, and explains the diff. Nothing merges on its own. Relay just upgraded a real public repo from openai v3 to v4 in about 3 minutes - typecheck passed, scope check clean, AI reviewer scored it 95/100. AI SDK 7 already has a codemod and a migration skill, so I'd like to use those as the base. Relay would run them on open-source repos still on v6 - only where maintainers want the PR - then fix what they miss and only open a PR if the tests pass. Every PR would link to your migration guide. Before I open any, would you look over my recipe for 6 to 7? Ten minutes of your time. If you'd rather I skip certain repos, I will. Zain