Hello Vercel Community,
I need help diagnosing a Snowflake Streamlit secure-embedding integration in my Vercel portfolio project.
Project: hse-intelligence-hub-portfolio Deployment: https://hse-intelligence-hub-portfolio.vercel.app
The Vercel Function Logs show a POST 500 error from /api/embed-url with:
ERR_OSSL_BAD_DECRYPT
The error occurs in Node.js crypto.createPrivateKey() before the Snowflake authentication request completes.
Vercel's Agent clarified that the text displayed in the environment-variable input fields is placeholder text, not my actual stored credentials.
A local OpenSSL check also showed that the public key derived from my private-key file does not match my original public-key file. The original public-key fingerprint was registered with my Snowflake user, so I have not yet confirmed that the private and registered public keys form a matching pair.
Could someone advise on the safest way to diagnose this issue in a Vercel Node.js Function?
I am using the Vercel Hobby plan and would appreciate community guidance.
I will not share private keys, passphrases, JWTs, or other credentials.