I'm on the Hobby plan and my Usage page shows Deployment Storage at 48.6 GB / 10 GB with "Exceeded free resources." But the per-project breakdown doesn't account for anywhere near that.
Team slug: justin-enns-projects
Deployment Storage → Projects breakdown:
- agency-site-vz2r — 360.72 MB
- legalcal — 229.04 MB
- tutor-platform — 171.51 MB
- legalcal-hp7a — 121.74 MB
- harrys-happy — 118.32 MB
- wildlife-tracker — 56.93 MB
- samson-cleaning-supply-2 — 0 B
That's roughly 1.06 GB across every project I have. The remaining ~47.5 GB isn't attributed to anything in the breakdown, and the y-axis on that graph maxes out at 500 MB, so there's no large project hiding in the list.
I have deleted several projects over the past few months. Those are gone from the Projects page and don't appear in the storage breakdown either, but I suspect their deployment storage is still being counted.
The Total size graph has been flat at ~48 GB for the entire billing window — it hasn't moved at all, including after deletions, which is what makes me think this is orphaned storage rather than something I can clear myself.
Functions Storage is fine at 1.06 GB / 10 GB. Fluid Active CPU is 1h46m / 4h. It's only Deployment Storage that's over.
Could someone purge the orphaned deployment storage, or tell me whether garbage collection will handle it and roughly when? I do paid client work on this account and I'd rather not have deploys blocked.
Happy to provide screenshots if that helps.
Thanks.