Hi folks,
I'm trying to resolve a small billing item and my support case was auto-closed before a human looked at it. Looking for advice on how to get it evaluated.
What the case is about: In June, Vercel ran a bulk refund related to Agent Credits. One invoice on my account — K1C0Q027-0016, $33.56 in processing fees — was not covered by that bulk refund. I opened a support case asking for it to be included.
Timeline:
- Aug 24: Case closed automatically: "We are unable to process support cases from email addresses that are not associated with a verified Vercel account."
- Aug 25: I verified my email on the account and resubmitted the case at 09:20 UTC.
- Since then: no reply — 6 days and counting.
What I'm asking:
- Can support pick the case back up and evaluate it on the merits? The amount is small, but it's an invoice the June bulk refund missed, not a new dispute.
- If my resubmission path was still wrong, what's the correct way to reopen it so it doesn't auto-close again?
Team: "Hector Mercedes' projects". Happy to share case numbers via DM. Thanks!