Hi,
I recently purchased AI Gateway Credits, but my account is still being treated as Free tier.
Requests to Claude Opus through AI Gateway are being rejected with:
HTTP 429 type: rate_limit_exceeded message: “No access to this model at this time.”
The Gateway metadata shows that no upstream provider was attempted:
providerAttemptCount: 0 providerAttempts: []
This appears to be a Gateway-level restriction rather than an upstream provider error. According to the AI Gateway pricing documentation, purchasing credits should move the account to the Paid tier and remove AI Gateway’s own rate limits:
https://vercel.com/docs/ai-gateway/pricing
Support previously confirmed that my payment was successful but that the credit balance and Paid tier status were not activated on the backend. However, the support link redirects me to the Community or asks me to create a paid account.
Could someone please advise how I can get the purchased credits activated? I can provide the invoice and account details privately if needed.
Thanks.