Hi Vercel team,
I’m experiencing an issue with Vercel AI Gateway.
My Vercel account still has more than 6,000 credits remaining, and I have barely used them. However, when I try to use AI Gateway, the request returns:
HTTP 403 Forbidden
I would like to understand why AI Gateway is unavailable on my account.
Since I still have a substantial amount of unused credits, I would appreciate it if the Vercel team could manually check my account and confirm whether there is any restriction or issue affecting my AI Gateway access.
Could you please help clarify:
Why am I receiving HTTP 403 from AI Gateway? Is there currently any restriction on my account? If there is a restriction, what is the specific reason? If this was caused by an error or an incorrect restriction, can my AI Gateway access be restored?
I have not been able to determine the reason for the 403 response from the information currently available to me.
I would appreciate a manual review of my account and a clear explanation of what is causing the restriction.
Thank you.